Referees at Altitude FC
Referees at Altitude FC are critical to our success. We welcome new and returning referees and we encourage everyone to learn more about the “Laws of the Game” to help us all be better informed parents, coaches, players, and volunteers. Here are some references and resources for referees.
- How to become a referee
- Classes for Certification: https://coreferees.gameofficials.net/public/class/classSearch.cfm
- Contact Deanna Duncan-Allen (the Altitude Assignor), <email@example.com>
EXISTING Referees for Academy and Advanced Leagues
For our U8-U10 Academy program and our Advanced Program (U11-U18) we offer two incentives to help encourage new referees to come up to Evergreen and retain our core of senior referees.
- Referees who are HS age and older who center 5 full matches receive a bonus of $50. These are paid out at the end of each season.
- Referees HS age or older who drive more than 20 miles one way receive a $5 mileage stipend for each game.
- Questions: please contact Deanna Duncan-Allen (the Altitude Assignor), <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Our Developmental and Recreation programs also need referees and are a great way to get involved. Recreation programs (U9+) are also assigned to certified referees through our Assignor.
- RESPECT for Referees (http://playthewhistle.com/respect.html)
- Colorado Referees (www.coreferees.org)
- Game Officials (www.gameofficials.net)
- Play the Whistle (www.playthewhistle.com)
Laws of the Game
- Wikipedia: Laws of the game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_the_Game_%28association_football%29)
General Soccer Sites for reference